Thursday, August 26, 2010

Never leave home without one...

OMG! How have I been living without an iPhone before...now I definitely will be able to keep up with my blogs everywhere I go (lucky you!) Anyway, that's not what I'm writing about. I was just thinking how lucky it is that I am the biggest nerd of life and always have a book in my purse. I have been at the hospital all day (Rob attempted to saw his finger off at work today -ouch- so not funny at all) and while he's been sleeping, I've almost finished The Hunger Games. It really is as addictive as everyone online says...I can't put it down! There are so many comparisons going on in my mind between this one and Year of the Flood that has me a little concerned about our future - I'm sure I will finish it here waiting tonight and then better get started on our book club selection before it's back to work and reality for me.

Has anyone started Little Bee? Bee sure to keep a copy in your purse!!! Ha ha ha hospitals make me delirious!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment